Here is five benefits of the children play stuffed animals.
Normally, the child's first toy may be a teddy bear or other stuffed animal. Shop full of them, there are even companies that are dedicated to customizing stuffed animals. Although adults may think such toys are cute and soft, there is more potential inside. Children of all ages like these toys, sometimes even with a toy for many years. Stuffed animals provide educational benefits to children of all ages, as follows:
1. Babies: Babies like to touch the surface of soft toys, feeling their beards, soft fur, and hard eyes. They also chew or suck these toys, so make sure that the early options are designed for the kids favorite and easy to clean. Avoid beads or moveable parts. Some babies like a squeaky toy. Fur or hair should be short and not easy to pull out.
2. Toddlers: If the toy is playing for two to three years, should be carefully selected for durability and safety of toys. Toddlers are learning empathy with language and names. Different stuffed animals help young children recognize familiar words such as cats, dogs, bears and pigs, as well as the proper sound of each animal. Plush toys will receive the name and become a constant partner.
Emotions will be tested on these silent friends, they may be thrown, hugging, hitting, kissing. Early parenting skills are also exercises, so filled animals may be fed, have their diapers changed, get put to bed, and sit on the potty. By excluding these situations, toddlers work through challenges, understand the expectations of change, and show their observations. Plush toys may be the child's first real friend.
3. Preschool children: At this age, children start playing more imaginative games. Stuffed animals are not limited by their appearance, so giraffe can be a princess, an astronaut, a teacher, or even a giraffe. These toys can be included in active games.
Children often share their feelings with plush toys and engage in a meticulous conversation. After an unpleasant day, A child can come to a stuffed friend, re-interpretation of this event, help them deal with difficult emotions. Like a real pet, stuffed animals can even help your child become calm.
4. School-age children: From the age of five or so, games often reflect children's new structures and people's focus on life. Plush toys can become a whole class of students, audience for the puppet show, or a group of pirates. At the same time, children may be strongly attached to these toys, still sleeping with them and possibly creating new clothes or building projects to expand early games.
5. Older children: Especially animal lovers, you may want to collect unusual stuffed animals. Finding an exotic anteater or platypus becomes a passion. With this hobby, children learn classification of animals, natural habitat, and geography. Visiting the local zoo, or even another country, has the opportunity to learn about science such as zoology and biology.
Can bring so many benefits to children through a stuffed toy, really serve five make. Plush stuffed toys are like the children's closest friends, through this friend parents can know their emotions and personality.
We are professional manufacturer for leatehr sports product, special in stuffed balls, soft toys, sports and promotions items in China since 1998.
Our products have been exported to all over the world for over 20 years seo.